Joseph Kiwanuka vs. Antoine Byrd
Revision as of 12:52, 14 June 2009 by Reenthelawman
1997-04-29 : Joseph Kiwanuka 168 lbs beat Antoine Byrd 167 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Blue Horizon, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Referee: Charlie Sgrillo
- Judge: Frank Garza 117-111
- Judge: Bobby Grasso 117-111
- Judge: Anibal Miramontes 117-111
- NABF Super Middleweight Title (1st defense of Kiwanuka)
- Kiwanuka came into the ring wearing a UNLV sweatshirt, as did his co-manager John Phillips.
- Kiwanuka had an eight-inch reach advantage.
- Coming into this fight, Byrd was ranked No. 7 by the IBF and Kiwanuka ranked No. 9 by the WBC.
Kiwanuka vs. Mercado
| NABF Super Middleweight Title Fight
Kiwanuka vs. Reid II