Difference between revisions of "Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Derrick Gainer"
(add title, officials, category and formatting)
Revision as of 06:09, 18 March 2007
2003-11-01 : Juan Manuel Marquez 125½ lbs beat Derrick Gainer 126 lbs by TD at 2:37 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
- Referee: Luis Pabon
- Judge: Dave Hess 70-63
- Judge: Steve Tarnow 70-63
- Judge: John Parish 69-64
- World Boxing Association Featherweight Title (4th. defending of Gainer)
- International Boxing Federation Featherweight Title (1st. defending of Marquez)
- Referee: Luis Pabón
- Judges scoring: David Hess (70-63), Steve Tarnow (70-63), John Parish (69-64) - all for Marquez at the time of stoppage
- Time: 2:37
- Weights: Marquez 125.5 lbs, Gainer 126 lbs
- Fight stopped due to a Gainer cut caused by an unintentional headbutt.