Difference between revisions of "Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Manny Pacquiao (1st meeting)"
m (removed "Category:2005 Bouts" and double entry of officials)
m (Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez moved to Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez (1st meeting))
Revision as of 22:45, 16 March 2008
2004-05-08 : Manny Pacquiao 125 lbs drew with Juan Manuel Marquez 125 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: John Stewart 115-110
- Judge: Burt A. Clements 113-113
- Judge: Guy Jutras 110-115
- World Boxing Association Featherweight Title (1st. defending of Marquez)
- International Boxing Federation Featherweight Title (2nd. defending of Marquez)
- Weights: 125 lbs (each)
- Marquez down three times in 1st.
- Judge John Stewart called the bout 115-110 for Pacquiao. Guy Jutras had it 115-110 for Marquez. Clements scored the fight 113-113, making it a draw, but Pacquiao would have won had he scored the first round 10-6.
- Pacquiao defends his Ring Magazine featherweight world title.