Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Manuel Medina
Revision as of 19:31, 6 March 2008 by Emaster
2003-02-01 : Juan Manuel Marquez 125½ lbs beat Manuel Medina 125 lbs by TKO at 1:18 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Jerry Roth
- Judge: Paul Smith
- Judge: Stuart Winston
- International Boxing Federation Featherweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 1:18
- Weights: Marquez 125.5 lbs, Medina 125 lbs
- The referee stopped the fight on the advice of ringside doctor Margaret Goodman.
- Medina down in the 2nd and the 7th.