Kelly Pavlik vs. Bronco McKart
Revision as of 07:47, 25 September 2008 by Reenthelawman
2006-07-27 : Kelly Pavlik 160 lbs beat Bronco McKart 159¾ lbs by TKO at 2:45 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Ricky Gonzalez
- Judge: Tom Kaczmarek
- Judge: John McKaie
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld
- NABF Middleweight Title (1st defense of Pavlik)
- Pavlik down in round 4, he claims it was a slip, but it was scored a knockdown.
- McKart down twice in round 6. He also suffered a nose bleed and a cut to the right eye lid.
- OLN reported the blows as Pavlik 135/531 25%; McKart 111/238 47%.
- Broadcast on OLN's Fight Night.