Kendall Holt vs. David Diaz
Revision as of 07:02, 24 October 2008 by Drdatabox
2005-02-04 : Kendall Holt 139 lbs beat David Diaz 139 lbs by TKO at 2:26 in round 8 of 10
- Location: Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Charles Dwyer
- Judge: Clark Sammartino 68-63
- Judge: Robert Paolino 68-63
- Judge: George Smith 67-64
- Data Boxing reported blows: Holt 100/250 40%, Diaz 91/296 31%. Holt led in Controls 101, mostly circling to the right, to 73 for Diaz, usually moving in. In a moderate 85 Events Per Round (Attempts+ Controls), Holt had a 53-47% lead.
- Diaz suffered a cut over his right eye in round one.