Revision as of 04:39, 22 February 2013 by Sweetscientist
Notable Bouts Refereed
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez (4th meeting)
- Danny Garcia vs. Amir Khan for the WBC, WBA, The Ring Magazine Junior Welterweight Titles.
- Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Michael Katsidis for the WBA Super World and WBO Lightweight Titles
- Shane Mosley vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Vitali Klitschko vs. Kevin Johnson for the WBC Heavyweight Title
- Miguel Angel Cotto vs. Manny Pacquiao for the WBO Welterweight Title
- Toshiaki Nishioka vs. Jhonny Gonzalez for the WBC Super Bantamweight Title
- Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquiao for the IBO Light Welterweight Title
- Ricky Hatton vs. Paul Malignaggi for the IBO Light Welterweight Title
- Miguel Angel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito (1st meeting) for the WBA Welterweight Title
- Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Manny Pacquiao (2nd meeting) for the WBC Super Featherweight Title
- Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the WBC light Middleweight Title
- Diego Corrales vs. Joel Casamayor (3rd meeting) for WBC Lightweight Title
- Brian Viloria vs. Omar Nino Romero (1st meeting) for the WBC Light Flyweight Title
- Shane Mosley vs. Fernando Vargas (2nd meeting)
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Erik Morales (2nd meeting) for the WBC International Super Featherweight Title
- Antonio Margarito vs. Kermit Cintron (1st meeting) for the WBO Welterweight Title
- Erik Morales vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (3rd meeting) for the WBC Super Featherweight Title
- Bernard Hopkins vs. Oscar De La Hoya for the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO Middleweight Titles
- Antonio Tarver vs. Roy Jones Jr. (1st meeting) for the WBC, IBO and The Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight Titles
- Shane Mosley vs. Raul Marquez (No Contest)
- Erik Morales vs. Paulie Ayala for the WBC Featherweight Title
- Oliver McCall vs. Henry Akinwande
- Wladimir Klitschko vs. Charles Shufford for the WBO Heavyweight Title
- Eric Morel vs. Alberto Ontiveros (2nd meeting) for the WBA Flyweight Title
- Vernon Forrest vs. Raul Frank (1st meeting) for the IBF Welterweight Title (No Contest)
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Roberto Apodaca - Professional debut for Mayweather Jr.
- Luis Santana vs. Terry Norris (2nd meeting) for the WBC Super Welterweight Title - Norris was disqualified for hitting after the bell.
- Frankie Randall vs. Rodney Moore for the WBA World Light Welterweight Title