Kevin Bizier vs. Nate Campbell
Revision as of 03:53, 9 February 2013 by Sweetscientist
2013-02-08 : Kevin Bizier 146½ lbs beat Nate Campbell 146¼ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 8 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Larry Hazzard Jr.
- Judge: Jean Lapointe
- Judge: John Madfis
- Aired On: ESPN Friday Night Fights (Main Event)
- NABA Welterweight Title (Bizier defending)
- IBF Intercontinental Welterweight Title (vacant)
- Kevin Bizier 19-0 (13 KOs) vs. Nate Campbell 36-9-1 (26 KOs)
- Campbell, who entered as a 4.25-to-1 betting underdog, was a late replacement for England's John O'Donnell (27-2, 11 KOs), who broke his left hand while training. 
- Campbell was fighting at the heaviest weight of his career to date and it was his first bout at the 147-pound limit.
- Campbell, who appeared his age, retired on his stool citing a back injury. He had taken the bulk of the punishment.
- In the post-fight interview, Campbell said he did not plan to retire, but would return to 140 lbs.