Lamon Brewster vs. Serguei Lyakhovich
Revision as of 04:40, 17 November 2009 by Drdatabox
2006-04-01 : Lamon Brewster 232 lbs lost to Siarhei Liakhovich 238½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Wolstein Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Referee: Ernie Sharif
- Judge: Dana DePaolo 113-115
- Judge: Tom Miller 112-115
- Judge: Phil Rogers 110-117
- World Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (Brewster's 4th defense)
- Weights: Brewster 232 lbs, Lyakhovich 238.5 lbs
- Promoter: Don King
- Doctors: John George, Jerome Williams
- Lyakhovich down on one knee in round seven.
- After the fight Lyakhovich claimed that it was a tactical decision from him to take a knee.
- In an interview following the fight, Brewster said that he could not see with his left eye after the first round.
- It was later confirmed that he had suffered a detached retina in his left eye and he had to undergo surgery.
- Data Boxing Stats: Blows-Lyakovich 404/655 62%; Brewster 165/392 42%, Brewster led 51 to 48 in controls.
Brewster vs. Krasniqi
| WBO Heavyweight Title Fight
Lyakhovich vs. Briggs