Lamon Brewster vs. Wladimir Klitschko (1st meeting)
2004-04-10 : Lamon Brewster 226 lbs beat Wladimir Klitschko 243 lbs by TKO at 3:00 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Duane Ford
- Judge: Jerry Roth
- Judge: Paul Thomas
- World Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Brewster 226 lbs, Klitschko 243 lbs
- Brewster down in round 4, Klitschko took a count in round 5. Byrd stops the contest at the end of the 5th.
- Fight was for the vacant title after the reigning champ, Corrie Sanders, had relinquished the belt in order to fight Vitali Klitschko for the WBC title.
Sanders vs. W. Klitschko
| WBO Heavyweight Title Fight
Brewster vs. Meehan