Librado Andrade vs. Tito Mendoza
Revision as of 07:34, 21 February 2009 by Reenthelawman
2004-06-24 : Librado Andrade 167¼ lbs beat Tito Mendoza 168 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Bren Events Center, Irvine, California, USA
- Referee: Lou Moret 117-108 117-108 117-107
- NABO Super Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: Andrade 167.2 lbs, Mendoza 168 lbs
- Mendoza down 3 times during the fight.
- Title had been vacated by Kabary Salem.
Salem vs. Berry
| NABO Super Middleweight Title Fight
Dawson vs. Gardner