Librado Andrade vs. Willie Stewart
Revision as of 23:24, 9 January 2009 by Reenthelawman
2004-03-19 : Librado Andrade 165 lbs beat Willie Stewart 167 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Judge: Dan McLellan 115-110
- Judge: John Munson 114-113
- Judge: Steve Ryan 116-110
- Vacant NABA Super Middleweight Title
- Weights: Andrade 165 lbs, Steward 167 lbs
- NABA had been vacated by Jeff Lacy.
- In the final seconds of the fight, a straight right hand knocked Stewart off his feet and out of the ring. Referee Hector Falumendoza immediately stopped the fight to attend to the unconscious Stewart.
- The ringside physician and the EMT's rushed to aid Stewart. Stewart was out for cold for several minutes.
- It was determined that the knockout punch thrown by Andrade landed as the bell rung. The commission ruled that the punch was “inadvertent” (unintentional) and therefore the scorecards were tallied.
- Stewart was down four times during the fight.
Lacy vs. Wiggins
| NABA Super Middleweight Title Fight
Bute vs. Cruz