Name: Malcolm Tunacao
Alias: Eagle Eye
Birth Name: Malcolm Alindajao Tuñacao
Born: 1977-12-08 (Age:36)
Birthplace: Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Hometown: Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
Height: 5′ 5½″ / 167cm
Reach: 67″ / 170cm
Boxing Record: click
Manager: Yasuo Matsuoka
Trainer: Brix Flores
Younger brother of Noel Tunacao.
Malcolm "Eagle Eye" Tunacao of Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines, was a several time national champion in the amateur ranks while he was still under the careful watch of the eminent ALA Boxing Club. Poverty, however, compelled the Cebuano southpaw, a father of three, to venture into the pro arena, hoping to earn considerable money to sustain the daily living of his family. On August 1, 1998, Tunacao officially turned pro along with current WBC ranked #5 and then Filipino super featherweight champion Randy Suico and OPBF welterweight king Rev Santillan. They were then monickered as "The Golden Boys of Cebu Boxing", whose prominence spread like whirlwind. Tunacao wrested the Filipino flyweight crown with a 12-round unanimous decision win over Rio Sumampong on September 25, 1998 in Talisay City.
- Has a record of 1-2-1 (1 KO) in World Title fights.
- Has a record of 1-2-1 (1 KO) against former or current world titlists.
Regional & Minor Titles
- OPBF Bantamweight Title (February 2010 - 2011)
- Philippines Games & Amusement Board (GAB) Bantamweight Title (September 2008)
- OPBF Bantamweight Title (November 2005 - January 2007)
- WBC International Super Flyweight Title (September 2003)
- Philippines Games & Amusement Board (GAB) Flyweight Title (September 1999 - May 2000)
- WBC Flyweight Title
| WBC Flyweight Champion
2000 May 19 – 2001 Mar 2