Manny Pacquiao vs. Agapito Sanchez
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 21:18, 26 March 2008
2001-11-10 : Agapito Sanchez 120½ lbs drew with Manny Pacquiao 120½ lbs by TD at 1:12 in round 6 of 12
- Location: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, California, USA
- Referee: Marty Denkin
- Judge: Raul Caiz Sr 57-55
- Judge: Marshall Walker 56-56
- Judge: Ric Bays 54-58
- International Boxing Federation Super Bantamweight Title (1st. defending of Pacquiao)
- World Boxing Organization Super Bantamweight Title (1st. defending of Sanchez)
- Time: 1:12
- Weights: 120.5 lbs (each)
- Sanchez lost two points for low blows.
- Ringside doctor stops bout in 6th round due to bad cut on Pacquiao's right eye caused by an accidental headbutt in round 2 and worsened by another headbutt in round 6.