Manny Pacquiao vs. Erik Morales (2nd meeting)
Revision as of 09:57, 8 April 2011 by Matt
2006-01-21 : Manny Pacquiao 128½ lbs beat Erik Morales 130 lbs by TKO at 2:33 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Jerry Roth 87-84
- Judge: Dave Moretti 86-85
- Judge: Paul Smith 87-84
- WBC International Super Featherweight Title (1st. defending of Pacquiao)
- WBC Super Featherweight Title Eliminator
- Time: 2:33
- Weights: Pacquiao 128.5 lbs, Morales 130 lbs
- Morales escapes being knocked down twice earlier in the fight, once by holding on to the ropes and once by falling on the referee's body.
- Pacquiao knocked Morales down once early in the 10th round, and finished Morales with the final knock down with 2:33 to go in the 10th causing Bayless to stop the bout.
The Boxing Times: