Manny Pacquiao vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (2nd meeting)
Revision as of 15:04, 8 December 2008 by JPRichardson
2007-10-06 : Manny Pacquiao 130 lbs beat Marco Antonio Barrera 130 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino, Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Jerry Roth 118-109
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 118-109
- Judge: Tom Schreck 115-112
- WBC International Super Featherweight Title (Pacquiao's 5th defense)
- Weights: 130 lbs (each)
- Promoters: Oscar De La Hoya: Golden Boy Promotions, Bob Arum: Top Rank
- Pacquiao hardly outworked Barrera, as Barrera's plan was to keep the fight tactical.
- There were no KD's during the fight
- Barrera sustained a cut under his right eye derived from a headbutt.
- Barrera was deducted a point for hitting after the break in round eleven.