Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley
Revision as of 08:36, 7 May 2011 by Sweetscientist
2011-05-07 : Manny Pacquiao 145 lbs beat Shane Mosley 147 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Kenny Bayless
- Judge: Duane Ford 120-107
- Judge: Dave Moretti 120-108
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 119-108
- World Boxing Organization Welterweight Title (2nd defense by Pacquiao)
- Manny Pacquiao 52-3-2 (38 KOs) vs. Shane Mosley 46-6-1 (39 KOs)
- Pacquiao entered as the # 1 pound-for-pound fighter and # 1 welterweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Mosley, a 6/1 betting underdog , was the # 3 welterweight by the same publication. 
- Pacquiao entered having won 13 consecutive bouts dating back to 2005. Mosley came in with a record of 2-2-1 in his previous five fights.
- The purchase price of the pay-per-view event was $54.95.
- On April 12th, promoter Bob Arum officially announced that the fight was a sell out. 
- Pacquiao was guaranteed a minimum of $20 million by Top Rank, while Mosley was guaranteed at least $5 million.