Marcus Johnson vs. Derek Edwards
Revision as of 07:54, 15 October 2010 by Greyj
2010-04-30 : Marcus Johnson 167 lbs beat Derek Edwards 168 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: UIC Pavilion, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Referee: Genaro Rodriguez
- Judge: Mike Fitzgerald 97-93
- Judge: John McCarthy 98-92
- Judge: Ted Gimza 98-92
- NABO Super Middleweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Title had been stripped from Allan Green for failure to defend.
- Johnson was suspended for six months after he failed the post fight drug test.
Miranda vs. Sierra
| NABO Super Middleweight Title Fight
Sierra vs. George