Marvin Hagler vs. Roberto Duran
Revision as of 05:01, 26 June 2013 by Boxsoup
1983-11-10 : Roberto Duran 156½ lbs lost to Marvin Hagler 157½ lbs by UD in round 15 of 15
- Location: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Stanley Christodoulou
- Judge: Guy Jutras 142-144
- Judge: Yusaku Yoshida 145-146
- Judge: Ove Ovesen 143-144
- Unofficial AP scorecard: 145-142 Hagler
- Unofficial Los Angeles Times scorecard: 146-141 Hagler
- Undisputed World Middleweight Title (WBA, WBC, and IBF)
- Ticket image
- Hagler was guaranteed $5 million, and Duran was guaranteed $1.5 million. Each also received a percentage of the revenue.
- Hagler was a 4 to 1 favorite.
- The fight was shown on closed-circuit television in 400 locations with three million seats. There was also pay-per-view television in Chicago and Los Angeles. HBO and NBC had delayed rights.
- There was a crowd of 14,600 in the outdoor stadium at Caesars Palace.
- After winning seven consecutive title defenses by knockout, Hagler was forced to go the distance for the first time as champion.
Hagler vs. Scypion
| WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
IBF Middleweight Title Fight
Hagler vs. Roldan