Matt Remillard vs. Carlos Rivera
2010-05-22 : Matt Remillard 124½ lbs beat Carlos Rivera 126 lbs by TKO at 2:16 in round 4 of 10
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante Jr.
- Judge: Dave Moretti
- Judge: John McKaie
- Judge: Tom Carusone
- NABF Featherweight Title (2nd defense of Remillard)
- NABO Featherweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 2:16
- NABO title had been stripped from Cornelius Lock for failure to defend.
- Rivera down midway through the fourth round from a right uppercut.
- After Rivera rises from the canvas, Remillard immediately goes on the offensive and floors him again 20 seconds later with a right uppercut.
- Rivera beats the count and is allowed to continue fighting, but a subsequent flurry from Remillard convinces the referee to call a halt to the bout at 2:16 of round 4.
Remillard vs. Lora II
| NABF Featherweight Title Fight
Lock vs. Cruz
| NABO Featherweight Title Fight