Matt Remillard vs. Miguel Angel Garcia
2011-03-26 : Mikey Garcia 125 lbs beat Matt Remillard 125 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Ricardo Vera
- Judge: George Hill
- Judge: Larry Layton
- Judge: Julie Lederman
Aired On: HBO Boxing After Dark
- NABF Featherweight Title (3rd defense by Remillard)
- WBO NABO Featherweight Title (1st defense by Remillard)
- Matt Remillard 23-0 (13 KOs) vs. Miguel Angel Garcia 24-0 (20 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Jorge Solis.
- Remillard entered as a 3/1 betting underdog. 
The first four rounds were competitive and saw both fighters staying within range of their opponent and exchanging with precise punching and sound defense. Garcia had a strong 5th Round catching Remillard upstairs with power shots and backing him into the ropes. By the end of the 5th, slight swelling had begun to develop around Remillard's right eye. Garcia continued to lead the action in the 6th outworking and outlanding Remillard. In the 7th, Remillard began to move around the ring more and attempt to work behind a jab. Garcia continued to come forward but neither fighter landed with much effect.
- "I think it's the way it should be with two undefeated fighters putting their undefeated records on the line in hopes of getting a world title shot. In order to get there, we have to fight each other. Other fighters would rather keep their rankings safe and not fight undefeated fighters. I'd rather fight a fight like this and get the recognition."  - Miguel Angel Garcia in the pre-fight buildup
- "I have nothing but respect for Mikey and his family because they grew up in the boxing world. His brother has done a great job along with his father. I think this is the best Garcia you are going to see. That's good because I don't want anybody making excuses. We're coming here to fight and put on a good show. May the best man win."  - Matt Remillard