Michael Moorer vs. George Foreman
1994-11-05 : Michael Moorer 222 lbs lost to George Foreman 250 lbs by KO at 2:03 in round 10 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Jerry Roth 88-83
- Judge: Chuck Giampa 88-83
- Judge: Duane Ford 86-85
- World Boxing Association Heavyweight Title (Moorer defending)
- International Boxing Federation Heavyweight Title (Moorer defending)
- Photo #2; Program cover
- Shortly after this fight, Foreman was stripped by the WBA for refusing to face Tony Tucker.
- Moorer had dominated Foreman for nearly the entire fight before the 10th round knockout.
- Fight was named Ring Magazine Knockout of the Year.
- Foreman becomes the oldest boxer in history to win the heavyweight title at age 45.
- Foreman regained the title he lost 20 years earlier.
- Moorer was a 3-to-1 betting favorite .