Michael Nunn vs. John Scully
Revision as of 07:47, 21 February 2009 by Reenthelawman
1995-12-08 : Michael Nunn 168 lbs beat John Scully 168 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Arthur Mercante Jr.
- Judge: Harold Lederman 118-110
- Judge: Clark Sammartino 119-109
- Judge: Harold Gomes 120-108
- NABO Super Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: Nunn 168 lbs, Scully 168 lbs
- ESPN reported the blows as Nunn 373/1291 29%, Scully 389/689 48%.
- Inaugural NABO Super Middleweight title fight.
| NABO Super Middleweight Title Fight
Salmaci vs. Cheatham