Miguel Angel Cotto vs. DeMarcus Corley
Revision as of 17:57, 6 March 2008 by Emaster
2005-02-26 : Miguel Cotto 140 lbs beat DeMarcus Corley 137 lbs by TKO at 2:45 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Referee: Ismael Quinones Falu
- Judge: Cesar Ramos 38-35
- Judge: Michael Pernick 38-35
- Judge: Stuart Winston 38-34
- World Boxing Organization Light Welterweight Title (2nd defense of Cotto)
- Time: 2:45
- Weights: Corley 137 lbs, Cotto 140 lbs
- Corley was knocked down once in the first round & twice in the 5th. Cotto was staggering and reeling in the 3rd.
- Both boxers were penalized 1 point for low blows.