Miguel Angel Cotto vs. DeMarcus Corley
2005-02-26 : Miguel Cotto 140 lbs beat DeMarcus Corley 137 lbs by TKO at 2:45 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Referee: Ismael Quinones Falu
- Judge: Cesar Ramos 38-35
- Judge: Michael Pernick 38-35
- Judge: Stuart Winston 38-34
- WBO Light Welterweight Title
- Weights: Corley 137, Cotto 140
- Referee: Ismael Quinonez
- Judges' Scores at Time of TKO: Cesar Ramos 38-35; Michael Pernick 38-35; Stuart Winston 38-34
- Corley was knocked down once in the first round & twice in the 5th. Cotto was staggering & reeling in the 3rd.
- Both boxers were penalized 1 point for low blows.
- Time of TKO: 2:45