Revision as of 16:32, 25 June 2013 by Sweetscientist
Name: Mike Quarry
Birth Name: Michael Wayne Quarry
Birthplace: Bakersfield, California, USA
Died: 2006-06-11 (Age:55)
Hometown: Anaheim, California, USA
Height: 5′ 11″ / 180cm
Boxing Record: click
- Started his amateur boxing career on his 17th birthday, March 4, 1968, at Victoria Hall in Los Angeles by defeating Tony Tapia in 3 rounds.
- In April, 1968, Mike lost in the finals of the Western Regionals of the Olympic Trials.
- February, 1969, Mike won the Southern California A.A.U. and the Los Angeles Golden Glove Titles.
- In 1969, Mike was a runner-up at the National Tournament in Kansas City, losing a split decision to Dave Matthews.
- Ended his amateur boxing career with a 24-2-2 record.
- Advised by his father, Jack Quarry, managed by his brother Jerry Quarry, and trained by Frank Brazell.
- Brother of fellow boxers Jerry Quarry and Bobby Quarry
- Bio and pictures: 
- The Quarry Brothers
- Boxing Illustrated, May 1972, pages 12-13-14, JERRY'S KID BROTHER MADE HIS OWN "NAME", by Jeff Temkin