Name: Mills Lane
Birthplace: Georgia, USA
Nationality: US American
Hometown: Reno, Nevada, USA
Boxing Record: click
Judging Record: click
Refereeing Record: click
Promoting Record: click
Officiating Record: Referee
Mills Lane Gallery
- Famous for his trademark phrase, "Let's get it on!"
- 1960 NCAA Welterweight Champion at the University of Nevada at Reno. Compiled an amateur record of 45-4.
- Served as Chief Deputy Sheriff and District Attorney for Nevada's Washoe County, and was twice elected District Court Judge there before retiring in 1998.
- 1997 winner of the James J. Walker Memorial Award
- Served as referee for over 100 World Title fights
- Inducted into the World Boxing Hall of Fame, "Expanded Category" (Referees & Judges & Timekeepers)
- In 2002, Lane suffered a stroke that left his right side paralyzed and made him virtually unable to speak. 
- Thomas Hearns vs. Jay Snyder - The final bout of Lane's career
- Bernard Hopkins vs. Robert Allen (1st meeting) for the IBF Middleweight Title - Was ruled a no contest after Hopkins fell out of the ring as Lane attempted to separate the two fighters.
- Lennox Lewis vs. Henry Akinwande for the WBC Heavyweight Title - Akinwande was disqualified for repeated holding.
- Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson (2nd meeting) for the WBA Heavyweight Title - Tyson was disqualified for twice biting the ear of Holyfield.
- Junior Jones vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (2nd meeting) for the WBO Super Bantamweight Title
- Pernell Whitaker vs. Oscar De La Hoya for the WBC Welterweight Title
- Lennox Lewis vs. Oliver McCall (2nd meeting) for the WBC Heavyweight Title - The bout was stopped as a distraught McCall refused to fight and began crying in the ring.
- Michael Moorer vs. Francois Botha for the IBF Heavyweight Title
- Frank Bruno vs. Mike Tyson (2nd meeting) for the WBC Heavyweight Title
- Tommy Morrison vs. Lennox Lewis for the IBC Heavyweight Title
- James Toney vs. Ernest Mateen for the WBU Light Heavyweight Title - Mateen was disqualified for repeated fouls
- Mike Tyson vs. Peter McNeeley - Was Tyson's return bout after serving a four-year prison sentence. McNeeley was disqualified when his corner entered the ring
- Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Meldrick Taylor (2nd meeting) for the WBC Light Welterweight Title
- Evander Holyfield vs. Michael Moorer (1st meeting) for the WBA and IBF Heavyweight Titles
- Riddick Bowe vs. Evander Holyfield (2nd meeting) for the WBA and IBF Heavyweight Titles - Fight was suspended for 21 minutes during the 7th round, when a prank parachutist (James Miller) with a large fan strapped to his back crashed onto the ring apron.
- Tommy Morrison vs. George Foreman for the WBO Heavyweight Title
- Julian Jackson vs. Gerald McClellan (1st meeting) for the WBC Middleweight Title - The Ring Magazine Knockout of the Year
- Michael Carbajal vs. Humberto Gonzalez (1st meeting) for the WBC and IBF Light Flyweight Titles - The Ring Magazine Fight of the Year
- Evander Holyfield vs. Larry Holmes for the WBC, WBA and IBF Heavyweight Titles
- Terry Norris vs. Meldrick Taylor for the WBC Super Welterweight Titles
- Greg Haugen vs. Ray Mancini for the NABF Light Welterweight Title
- Thomas Hearns vs. Iran Barkley (2nd meeting) for the WBA World Light Heavyweight Title
- Evander Holyfield vs. Bert Cooper for the WBA and IBF Heavyweight Titles
- Mike Tyson vs. Donovan Ruddock (2nd meeting)
- Virgil Hill vs. Thomas Hearns for the WBA World Light Heavyweight Title
- James (Buster) Douglas vs. Evander Holyfield for the WBC, WBA and IBF Heavyweight Titles
- Pernell Whitaker vs. Azumah Nelson for the WBC and IBF Lightweight Titles
- Hector Camacho vs. Ray Mancini for the WBO Light Welterweight Title