Nicholson Poulard vs. Jacques Lemaire
2006-05-31 : Nicholson Poulard 164 lbs beat Jacques Lemaire 164½ lbs by TKO at 2:31 in round 3 of 6
- Location: Club Soda, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Jean-Guy Brousseau
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Jean Lapointe
- Judge: Benoit Roussel
- Vacant Quebec Boxing Council Super Middleweight Title
- Judges: DeCarufel (20-17), Lapointe (20-17), Roussel (20-17), all in favour of Poulard at the time of stoppage
- Time: 2:31
- Weights: Poulard 164 lbs, Lemaire 164.5 lbs
- Lemaire down in the 1st round.
- Title had been vacated by Poulard's brother Jean Pascal.