Nino Benvenuti vs. Fraser Scott
Revision as of 01:25, 2 November 2008 by JollyDee
1969-10-04 : Nino Benvenuti 160 lbs beat Fraser Scott 158 lbs by DQ at 1:40 in round 7 of 15
- Location: San Paolo Stadium, Napoli, Campania, Italy
- Referee: Tony Gillardi
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (2nd defending of Benvenuti)
- World Boxing Council Middleweight Title (2nd defending of Benvenuti)
- Time: 1:40
- Weights: Benvenuti 160 lbs, Scott 158 lbs
- Undisputed World Middleweight Title
- Scott disqualified for what the Italian referee described as head-butting.
- Scott argued that he was simply fighting out of a crouch.
Benvenuti vs. Fullmer II
| WBA Middleweight Title Fight
WBC Middleweight Title Fight
Benvenuti vs. Rodriguez