Nonito Donaire vs. Kahren Harutyunyan
Revision as of 22:21, 8 June 2010 by Emaster
2006-01-20 : Nonito Donaire 114 lbs beat Kahren Harutyunyan 113¾ lbs by SD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, California, USA
- Referee: Tony Crebs
- Judge: Jose Cobian 97-92
- Judge: David Denkin 97-92
- Judge: Tony Castellano 94-95
- NABF Super Flyweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Title had been stripped from Gerson Guerrero.
- Harutyunyan down in round two from a quick left jab.
- Harutyunyan was moving in and circling, while Donnaire used head feints, ducking and back pedaling to set up counter punching and stalking.
- Blows: Donnaire 152/359 42%; Harutyunyan 126/574 22%.
Guerrero vs. Primero II
| NABF Super Flyweight Title Fight
Donaire vs. Andrade