Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao
Revision as of 08:04, 9 December 2008 by Wouter
2008-12-06 : Oscar De La Hoya 145 lbs lost to Manny Pacquiao 142 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 8 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Tony Weeks
- Judge: Dave Moretti 71-80
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd 71-80
- Judge: Stanley Christodoulou 72-79
- Weights: De La Hoya 145 lbs, Pacquiao 142 lbs
- Aired on: HBO Pay-Per-View
- Promoters: Golden Boy Promotions & Top Rank
- Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Corner retires De La Hoya at the end of round 8.
- In an internationally televised pay-per-view bout.
- Pacquiao appeared to win every round. He had De La Hoya in the most trouble in the seventh, hitting him at will.