Difference between revisions of "Otis Grant vs. Mark Woolnough"
(Adding reference to Canadian Super Middleweight Title)
Revision as of 14:36, 16 July 2008
2004-09-11 : Otis Grant 167¾ lbs beat Mark Woolnough 166½ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Jean Lapointe 97-93
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 98-92
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 98-92
- Canadian Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (1st defense of Woolnough)
- Grant had dislocated some ribs in training prior to the fight, but decided to go forward with the fight.