Ricky Burns vs. Kevin O'Hara
Revision as of 10:50, 2 January 2011 by Reenthelawman
2009-06-19 : Ricky Burns 130 lbs beat Kevin O'Hara 129½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Bellahouston Leisure Centre, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Referee: Terry O'Connor
- Judge: Dave Parris 117-110
- Judge: Howard John Foster 115-113
- Judge: Victor Loughlin 117-111
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Super Featherweight Title (3rd defense of Burns)
- O'Hara docked a point in round 9 for using his head.
- Burns would subsequently automatically vacate the title upon capturing the WBO Super Featherweight title on September 4, 2010.
Burns vs. Gomez
| Commonwealth Super Featherweight Title Fight
Walsh vs. Awuku