Difference between revisions of "Robert Guerrero vs. Orlando Salido"
m (removed "Category:2006 Bouts" and double entry of officials)
|(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Salido tested positive for
Salido tested positive for after the fight. a -.
Latest revision as of 14:19, 6 March 2008
2006-11-04 : Robert Guerrero 126 lbs fought without result Orlando Salido 126 lbs by ND in round 12 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Robert Byrd
- Judge: Richard Green 113-115
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 110-118
- Judge: Dave Moretti 111-117
- International Boxing Federation Featherweight Title (Guerrero's 1st defense)
- Weights: 126 lbs/57 kg (each)
- Promoter: Goossen Tutor
Salido tested positive for the steroid nandrolone after the fight. However, Salido had a follow-up blood test the day after at LabCorp, a nationally recognized blood lab, and the findings were negative of any steroids.