Ronald Wright vs. Felix Trinidad
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
Revision as of 11:27, 19 May 2011 by Sweetscientist
2005-05-14 : Ronald Wright 160 lbs beat Felix Trinidad 160 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Jay Nady
- Judge: Duane Ford 120-107
- Judge: Dave Moretti 119-108
- Judge: Jerry Roth 119-108
- WBC Middleweight Title Eliminator
- Weights: 160 lbs (each)
- Trinidad lost a point in round 9 for repeated low blows.
- Felix Trinidad announced his retirement on May 16th, 2005. He wouldn't fight again until 2008 in which he suffered a unanimous decision loss to Roy Jones Jr.