Roy Jones Jr. vs. Eric Harding
Revision as of 00:09, 19 April 2008 by Rowdytimothy
2000-09-09 : Roy Jones Jr 173½ lbs beat Eric Harding 173¾ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 10 of 12
- Location: New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Referee: John Femia
- Judge: Dick Flaherty 96-94
- Judge: Barry Orgeron 97-93
- Judge: Kenny Saintes 98-92
- WBC Light Heavyweight Title (7th defense of Jones)
- IBF Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense of Jones)
- WBA Light Heavyweight Title (6th defense of Jones)
- Vacant IBO Light Heavyweight Title
- Weights: Jones 173.5 lbs, Harding 173.75 lbs
- Time: 3:00
- In the 2nd round, Harding suffered an injury to his left biceps while throwing a punch. Harding's corner eventually stopped the bout after the 10th round due to the injury.
- Harding was a 30 to 1 underdog in this fight.