Roy Jones Jr. vs. Reggie Johnson
Revision as of 21:15, 6 March 2008 by Emaster
1999-06-05 : Reggie Johnson 171 lbs lost to Roy Jones Jr 174 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Grand Casino, Biloxi, Mississippi, USA
- Referee: Elmo Adolph
- Judge: Chuck Hassett 106-120
- Judge: Jesus Cova 106-120
- Judge: Paul Sita 106-120
- WBC Light Heavyweight Title (4th defense of Jones)
- WBA Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defence of Jones)
- IBF Light Heavyweight Title (3rd defense of Johnson)
- Weights: Jones 174; Johnson 171
- Jones takes Johnson's IBF belt to unify the titles.
- Johnson was knocked down in the 1st and 3rd rounds.