Roy Jones Jr. vs. Richard Hall
Revision as of 20:54, 30 December 2011 by Earl
2000-05-13 : Roy Jones Jr 173½ lbs beat Richard Hall 174½ lbs by TKO at 1:41 in round 11 of 12
- Location: Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Referee: Wayne Kelly
- Judge: David Harris 100-86
- Judge: Alejandro Rochin 100-88
- Judge: Gary Merritt 100-88
- WBC Light Heavyweight Title (6th defense of Jones)
- IBF Light Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Jones)
- WBA Light Heavyweight Title (5th defence of Jones)
- Weights: Jones 173.5 lbs, Hall 174.5 lbs
- Time: 1:41
- Hall down twice in the 1st round.
- Hall was the interim WBA Light Heavyweight Champion.
- A post-fight drug test showed that both Jones and Hall tested positive for androstenedione. On August 2, 2000, Marian Muhammad (then executive secretary of the IBF, the lead sanctioning body for the fight) sent letters to Jones and Hall advising each man that he had tested positive for an unspecified anabolic steroid. No further action was taken.