Difference between revisions of "Ruslan Provodnikov vs. Emanuel Augustus"
(Created page with '<fight>1500669</fight> *'''NABA Light Welterweight Title''' (Vacant Title) *'''WBO Inter-Continental Light Welterweight Title''' (1st defense of Provodnikov) *'''Time:''…')
Revision as of 06:08, 22 May 2010
2010-05-21 : Ruslan Provodnikov 141½ lbs beat Emanuel Augustus 143¾ lbs by TKO at 1:50 in round 9 of 10
- Location: Laredo Energy Arena, Laredo, Texas, USA
- Referee: Rafael Ramos
- Judge: Dr Ruben M Garcia
- Judge: Tony Garcia
- Judge: Charles Phillips
- NABA Light Welterweight Title (Vacant Title)
- WBO Inter-Continental Light Welterweight Title (1st defense of Provodnikov)
- Time: 1:50
- Title had been stripped from Ionut Dan Ion when he agreed to participate in a WBC Welterweight interim title fight.
- Augustus was a late replacement and took the fight on four days notice.
- Augustus down in round 5 from an overhand right.
- Provodnikov sends Ausgustus to the canvas twice more in round 9 before the referee decides to call a halt to the fight.
Dan vs. Gomez
| NABA Light Welterweight Title Fight