Difference between revisions of "Steve Cunningham vs. Tomasz Adamek (1st meeting)"
m (Ric moved page Steve Cunningham vs. Tomasz Adamek to Steve Cunningham vs. Tomasz Adamek (1st meeting))
Revision as of 01:29, 24 December 2012
2008-12-11 : Steve Cunningham 197 lbs lost to Tomasz Adamek 198 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Earl Morton
- Judge: Shafeeq Rashada 112-115
- Judge: Clark Sammartino 114-112
- Judge: John Stewart 110-116
- International Boxing Federation Cruiserweight Title (2nd defending of Cunningham)
- Weights: Cunningham 197 lbs, Adamek 198 lbs
- Promoters: Main Events, Don King Productions
- Aired on: Versus
- Cunningham down at the end of 2nd round, at the end of 4th round and in the 8th round.
- Cunningham had more jabs; Adamek more power blows.
- Adamek wins the vacant Ring Magazine Cruiserweight World Title.