Timothy Bradley vs. Joel Casamayor
Revision as of 10:04, 3 March 2012 by Sweetscientist
2011-11-12 : Timothy Bradley Jr 140 lbs beat Joel Casamayor 140 lbs by TKO at 2:59 in round 8 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Levi Martinez
- Judge: Adalaide Byrd
- Judge: Burt A. Clements
- Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View
- World Boxing Organization Light Welterweight Title (4th defense of Bradley)
- Timothy Bradley 27-0 (11 KOs) vs. Joel Casamayor 38-5-1 (22 KOs)
- Fight was on the undercard of Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez (3rd meeting).
- Casamayor tested positive for marijuana in the post-fight drug test and had his boxing license revoked for one year and was fined $10,000.