Timothy Bradley vs. Kendall Holt
Revision as of 20:37, 4 April 2009 by Sweetscientist
2009-04-04 : Timothy Bradley Jr 138½ lbs beat Kendall Holt 139¾ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 115-111
- Judge: Raul Nieves 114-112
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 115-111
- World Boxing Council Light Welterweight Title (2nd defense of Bradley)
- World Boxing Organization Light Welterweight Title (2nd defense of Holt)
- Timothy Bradley (23-0) 11 KOs vs. Kendall Holt (25-2) 13 KOs
- Bradley came in ranked as the # 2 junior welterweight in the world by The Ring Magazine. Kendall Holt came in ranked # 7 by the same publication.
- A counter left hook sent Bradley down in Round 1. He was up quickly before going back to a knee to gather himself.
- A clash of heads in Round 4 opened a small cut above Holt's right eye.
- Holt was warned in Round 5 for a low blow.
- Bradley was warned in Round 6 for a low blow.