Timothy Bradley vs. Ruslan Provodnikov
Revision as of 20:17, 16 March 2013 by Sweetscientist
2013-03-16 : Timothy Bradley Jr 146½ lbs beat Ruslan Provodnikov 146½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Home Depot Center, Carson, California, USA
- Referee: Pat Russell
- Judge: Raul Caiz Sr 115-112
- Judge: Marty Denkin 114-113
- Judge: Jerry Cantu 114-113
- Ring Announcer: Lupe Contreras
- Aired On: HBO World Championship Boxing (Main Event)
- World Boxing Organization Welterweight Title (1st defense by Bradley)
- Timothy Bradley 29-0 (12 KOs) vs. Ruslan Provodnikov 22-1 (15 KOs)
- Bradley entered as the # 7 welterweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Provodnikov, a 5.5-to1 betting underdog, was unranked by the same publication.  
- It was the first fight for Bradley following his controversial June 2012 win over Manny Pacquiao. In the match, Bradley suffered ligament damage to both feet and spent some time in a wheelchair while recovering.
- ESPN's Dan Rafael scored it 114-112 in favor of Bradley.