Difference between revisions of "Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham (2nd meeting)"
(Information about '''IBF North American Heavyweight Title''')
m (Ric moved page Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham to Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham (2nd meeting) without leaving a redirect)
Revision as of 01:28, 24 December 2012
2012-12-22 : Tomasz Adamek 223 lbs beat Steve Cunningham 203 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Sands Casino Resort, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
- Referee: Gary Rosato
- Judge: Debra Barnes 115-113
- Judge: Tom Miller 113-115
- Judge: Dave Greer 116-112
- IBF North American Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Adamek)
- Rematch fought at heavyweight. Previous match was at cruiserweight. Rumor had it winner to fight Dr. Wladimir Klitschko.
- Press consensus had Cunningham winning 118-110, and the poorly judge split decision verdict for Adamek triggered outrage.
- Cunningham controlled the bout completely, using mobility and straight punches which scored to batter the flater footed Adamek.
- Cunningham had more jabs, Adamek more power blows.