Uranchimegiin Mönkh-Erdene (Mongolian: Уранчимэгийн Мөнх-Эрдэнэ (born March 20, 1982) is an amateur boxer from Mongolia who competed 2006 Asian Games in the Lightweight (-60 kg) division and won the silver medal in lost bout against China's Hu Qing 22-38.
He also competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics but he lost his bout at the round of 16 to Korea's Jong Sub-Baik 22-33.
In 2008 he failed in his first qualifier at lightweight against Jong Sub-Baik but went up a weightclass and qualified for the Olympics by winning the Junior Welterweight competition of the second qualifier against Akmat Madaminov.
In 2009, he won a bronze medal in the Light welterweight class at the World amateur championships held in Milan, Italy.
Represented Mongolia at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, boxing as a Lightweight (60 kg):
- Round 1/16 - Defeated Michael Medor (Mauritius) 29-23
- Round 1/8 - Lost to Jong Sub-Baik (South Korea) 22-33
Represented Mongolia at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China, boxing as a Light Welterweight (64 kg):
- Round 1/16 - Defeated Hastings Bwalya (Zambia) 12-8
- Round 1/8 - Defeated Boris Georgiev (Bulgaria) 10-3
- Quarterfinal - Lost to Alexis Vastine (France) 4-12
Represented Mongolia at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, Great Britain, boxing as a Light Welterweight (64 kg):
- Round 1/16 - Defeated Zdenek Chladek (Czech Republic) 20-12
- Round 1/8 - Defeated Richarno Colin (Mauritius) 15-12
- Quarterfinal - Defeated Thomas Stalker (United Kingdom) 23-22
- Semifinal - Lost to Denis Berinchik (Ukraine) 21-29
World amateur championships
2009 (as a Light welterweight)