William Joppy vs. Jonathan Reid
Revision as of 14:42, 22 October 2011 by Slugger
2000-12-02 : William Joppy 160 lbs beat Jonathan Reid 160 lbs by TKO at 2:43 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Chuck Giampa 30-25
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge 30-26
- Judge: Bill Graham 30-26
- World Boxing Association Middleweight Title (5th defending of Joppy)
- Reid was down in the 3rd round.
- Reid was a late replacement for Guillermo Jones.