Wladimir Klitschko vs. Eddie Chambers
Revision as of 23:00, 20 March 2010 by Sweetscientist
2010-03-20 : Wladimir Klitschko 244¾ lbs beat Eddie Chambers 209½ lbs by KO at 2:55 in round 12 of 12
- Location: ESPRIT arena, Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Genaro Rodriguez
- Judge: Manfred Kuechler
- Judge: Tom Miller
- Judge: Dave Parris
Aired On: Pay-Per-View
- International Boxing Federation Heavyweight Title (8th defense by Klitschko)
- World Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (4th defense by Klitschko)
- International Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (8th defense by Klitchsko)
- Wladimir Klitschko 53-3 (47 KOs) vs. Eddie Chambers 35-1 (18 KOs)
- Klitschko entered ranked as the # 1 heavyweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Chambers, a 4.5/1 betting underdog, was ranked as the # 4 heavyweight by the same publication.
- Chambers went down late in the 12th Round from a lunging left hand. The punch, which landed on the temple, sent Chambers back into the corner then down and on his stomach over the bottom rope. He made no movement to attempt to get to his feet.