Wladimir Klitschko vs. Eliseo Castillo
2005-04-23 : Wladimir Klitschko 241 lbs beat Eliseo Castillo 215 lbs by TKO at 2:51 in round 4 of 10
- Location: Arena Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Klaus Griesel
- Judge: Ernst Salzgeber
- Judge: Wilhelm Vogl
- Wladimir Klitschko 43-3 (39 KOs) vs. Eliseo Castillo 18-0-1 (14 KOs)
- Castillo entered off an upset victory over the 36-year old and slowing Michael Moorer (46-3-1).
- The fight was originally being considered as an IBF Heavyweight Title Eliminator, but Castillo did not make the top 10 rankings following his victory over Moorer. 
- Klitschko entered the ring following an impressive laser show and to the song "Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The opening round saw Castillo circling the ring looking mostly to get a feel for his larger opponent. Klitschko walked down Castillo, predominately threw the jab with an occasional left hook. In Round 2, Klitschko continued to pump the jab into the face of Castillo, who circled less, but threw punches infrequently. Through two rounds, Klitschko had not thrown a single right hand. In the 3rd, Klitschko jabbed and began to throw the right hand, with which he was able to land. Castillo was simply unable or unwilling to close the distance and most of his punches, which were sparse, failed to reach the rangy Klitschko. The end came in Round 4, when a straight right hand split the guard of Castillo and sent him down on his backside. He made it to his feet at the count of seven, but off balance stumbled across the ring. At that, the referee waved an end to the bout.