Difference between revisions of "Wladimir Klitschko vs. Jean-Marc Mormeck"
Revision as of 09:01, 27 February 2012
2012-03-03 : Wladimir Klitschko 244¾ lbs beat Jean Marc Mormeck 216 lbs by KO at 1:12 in round 4 of 12
- Location: ESPRIT arena, Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Luis Pabon
- Judge: Clark Sammartino
- Judge: Philippe Verbeke
- Judge: Manuel Maritxalar
- World Boxing Association Super World Heavyweight Title (1st defense by Klitschko)
- International Boxing Federation Heavyweight Title (11th defense by Klitschko)
- WBO Heavyweight Title (7th defense by Klitschko)
- IBO Heavyweight Title (11th defense by Klitschko)
- Wladimir Klitschko 56-3 (49 KOs) vs. Jean-Marc Mormeck 36-4 (22 KOs)
- The bout was originally scheduled for December 10th, 2011, but had to be rescheduled as Klitschko was forced to have two operations at the first of the month to remove kidney stones.