Difference between revisions of "Zab Judah vs. Lucas Martin Matthysse"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Revision as of 07:42, 8 May 2013
2010-11-06 : Zab Judah 139 lbs beat Lucas Martin Matthysse 140 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Albert Earl Brown
- Judge: Joseph Pasquale 114-113
- Judge: Hilton Whitaker Jr 114-113
- Judge: Waleska Roldan 113-114
- NABO Light Welterweight Title (Vacant Title)
- IBF and WBO Light Welterweight Eliminator for the #2 spot
- After the IBF's weigh-in the morning of the fight Judah weighed 143 pounds, rehydrating four pounds. Matthysse meanwhile rehydrated to 151 after weighing in at the light welterweight of 140 pounds on the Friday.
- Judah outboxes the slower Matthysse over the first half of the bout before Matthysse rallied late. 
- Controversial decision for Judah who was down in round 10 and put under heavy pressure for the last four rounds.
Diaz vs. Malignaggi II
| NABO Light Welterweight Title Fight